For the second consecutive year, Enroll America is offering a scholarship to help partners develop evidence-based, strategic plans for organizational development, and consumer outreach and enrollment for the fourth open enrollment period and beyond.
These trainings are designed to help your organization meet your goals. Building on the experience and expertise Enroll America and its partners have gained over the course of three open enrollment periods, we will create a customized support structure to help you embed best practices and the most effective tools and tactics into your outreach and enrollment work.
The Academy has supporter partners in doing great things. Examples include:
- A Federally Qualified Health Center held their first outreach events this enrollment period and collected basic information that allowed them to follow-up with each consumer. Health center staff have said that the quality of their interactions with consumers who come in as a result of their outreach has greatly improved over previous methods as a result.
- A hospital edited their intake form to identify uninsured consumers. A list of a few hundred consumers was built as a result and the local coalition was able to follow-up to assist them with enrollment.
- A statewide primary care association incorporated the Connector, Enroll America’s online scheduling system, into their program for the first time and saw great improvement in their enrollment effectiveness.
- A community organization held its first street canvass to identify uninsured. As a result of the data they collected – they were able to host multiple phone banks and schedule tens of appointments.
The Academy Endowment represents more than a $25,000 investment in customized training and coaching for your organization. The application process is competitive, so we invite you to apply for this uniquely valuable opportunity as soon as possible. The deadline to apply is May 25.
For the 2016 Academy cohort, we are excited to offer two program tracks: a fundamentals track for partners building out new outreach programs, and a leadership track for partners who would benefit from more advanced training to further their existing outreach work.
- The fundamentals track will provide training to folks who haven’t yet created an outreach strategy with Enroll America. The “Fundamentals track” is designed to help organizations create a comprehensive outreach strategy that incorporates Enroll America tools and outreach and enrollment best practices. Apply to participate in the fundamentals track here.
- The Leadership track will provide training to organizations who have successfully worked with Enroll America to create and implement an outreach strategy in the past whether through the 2015 Academy program or in some other context. This program is designed to help organizations bring their program development goals to the next level and to provide a pathway for others to get involved in outreach and enrollment work. Apply to participate in the Leadership track here.
What to expect
We’ll be talking in detail about what partners can expect from this program in a May call. Sign up here to join the informational webinar on Wednesday, May 18th at 2:00 pm EST.
The program kicks off with a customized in-person training, focused on the science of enrollment, data analysis, tool integration, and effective messaging and follow-up. In addition, the suite of Academy services includes regular one-on-one coaching and consulting throughout the open enrollment period, as well as the opportunity for monthly communication with other participating partners from around the country.
Note: These trainings and corresponding coaching are designed for organizations to
participate, not for individual professionals. If your organization is accepted into the program, we will ask that a small number of your staff represent your organization at the in-person training.
Benefits to your program
- Tailored support to help you hit your goals
- Dedicated coaching from an Enroll America expert for the entirety of the enrollment period
- Integrating tools like the Get Covered Connector into your program
- Training on cutting-edge outreach and enrollment tactics
- Inclusion in the national leadership cohort — partners going through a similar training and support structure
- Opportunities to become more data-driven in your decision making — this program has a heavy focus on data capture and analysis
Why the Academy Endowment
The Academy Endowment is designed to produce immediate actionable outputs, such as developing your outreach work plan or creating your core messaging strategy, so you can move immediately from training into on-the-ground action in your community ahead of the fourth enrollment period.
Again, interested in learning more about the program? Sign up here to join the informational webinar on Wednesday, May 18th at 2:00 pm EST.