Mark your calendars. Start the countdown. The third national State of Enrollment conference will be May 11 – 13, 2016, in Washington, D.C., and you can register right here on StateofEnrollment.org!
Now that the third open enrollment is in the rearview window, it’s time to focus on the road ahead — and this conference is the premier opportunity to share successful strategies and plan for the future of outreach and enrollment.
Here are a few important things to know:
- March 11, 2016, is the last day to register at the early-bird rate of $450. After then, the price goes up to $550.
- Scholarships are available, and the deadline to apply is March 11, 2016.
- We’ve reserved a block of rooms at the venue — Renaissance Downtown Washington Hotel — but the special room rate is only available for a limited time.
As an attendee, you can expect to get a wide-ranging overview of the current enrollment landscape alongside expert insight from government, community, and industry leaders on the future of outreach and enrollment.
And the Learning Lab will be back in action, giving you a chance to get hands-on with our digital and data tools and get your questions answered about how to incorporate them into your program.
If You’ve Attended This Conference Before, Here’s a Look at What Will Be New This Year
- More opportunities to build community by networking with other attendees from your region and with similar areas of interest.
- Session spotlights to recap key takeaways — along with ways for you to engage with the content after the discussion and stay in touch with fellow attendees.
- Even more interactive sessions, facilitated discussions, and hands-on trainings. In each time slot, you can pick from a range of learning opportunities to find the best for your role and your level of expertise.
- Content tracks tailored specifically to returning attendees and outreach and enrollment veterans.
- Breakout session opportunities to debrief and strategize with other attendees and Enroll America staff.
If You’ve Never Been, Here’s What’s Happened Before
Not sure what to expect from this year’s conference? Check out presentations from 2015’s here. And here are 15 tweets from #SOE2015 that help set the scene:
— cynthia youngblood (@midnitestudios) June 11, 2015
— Get Covered NC (@GetCoveredNC) June 12, 2015
— Janet Murguía (@JMurguia_NCLR) June 11, 2015
— kynectky (@kynectky) June 12, 2015
— Emily Fisher (@E_Fish) June 12, 2015
— Get Covered Florida (@GetCoveredFL) June 11, 2015
— Riley Wells (@Riley_P_Wells) June 11, 2015
— Crystal Evans (@Crystalevanssc) June 12, 2015
— Erin R Sclar (@ErinR09) June 12, 2015
You’ll get to be with the kind of people who celebrate Medicaid’s birthday!
— Sylvia Burwell (@SecBurwell) June 11, 2015
— CatholicHealthAssoc (@TheCHAUSA) June 11, 2015
— Anne Filipic (@AnneFilipic) June 12, 2015
— Jason Sparks (@sparksjls) June 11, 2015
— LPCA (@LPCA1) June 24, 2015
— PCAP (@UninsuredInAZ) June 16, 2015
What are you waiting for? Visit StateOfEnrollment.org today, and get started on registration!