Want to join hundreds of health coverage leaders to plan for the future of outreach and enrollment under the Affordable Care Act?
You can register here to spend June 10 – 12 at the State of Enrollment: Getting America Covered conference in Washington, D.C. But first, you might need to convince your boss to send you.
Here are a few ways you can make the case.
Why attending the State of Enrollment conference — with over two days of workshops, plenaries, trainings, and planning sessions — will enhance your outreach and enrollment work:
1. With the health coverage landscape dramatically shifting, it’s crucial to get the latest insight on what’s working and where organizations should focus their resources. The State of Enrollment conference will give you opportunities to get up to speed on the latest lessons learned and the most important approaches for the future.
2. You’ll be able to network with peers and partners from all sectors of the enrollment community. A snapshot of who attended last year:
These attendees will be sharing new research and best practices — and your boss will want you to join the conversation.
3. When you come back from the conference, you’ll have taken advantage of interactive “how to” trainings on tried-and-true outreach and enrollment strategies. And you can apply those skills directly to your own efforts.
4. Secretary of Health and Human Services Sylvia Mathews Burwell will give the keynote address, covering lessons learned from the last open enrollment period and what she sees for the future of the enrollment coalition. After hearing her outlook, you’ll be able to plan for how your work fits into the future of the enrollment community.
5. You’ll get a 360-degree perspective on the crucial components of connecting more Americans to coverage — including health insurance literacy, cultural competency, top strategies for application assistance, outreach and media strategies, building and sustaining partnerships, and messaging. The conference is a one-stop-shop to connect with leaders in all of those fields — working together to get more Americans covered.
To sum up (feel free to copy and paste this into your email to your boss): “By attending the State of Enrollment conference, I’ll have the opportunity to stay on top of the shifting health coverage landscape, get hands-on experience with innovative and proven outreach and enrollment strategies, and add value to our program by applying insight from national, state, and local leaders.”
Space is limited — so don’t waste another minute. Learn more about the conference and register here before it sells out.