The FAQ clarifies a number of key questions about the new program. Issues addressed include:
- Are individuals eligible to apply to be a Navigator?
- If a hospital receives payment from an issuer for services, can they apply to be a Navigator?
- Can a state or county agency apply?
- Is a Navigator required to perform all of the Navigator duties equally or can they focus on one duty more than another?
- What is the difference between a consortium partner and a subcontractor?
- Are Navigators required to help anyone who comes to them for help?
- Will Navigator training be available for entities or individuals who are not awarded a cooperative agreement?
- What is the difference between enrolling individuals into qualified health plans (QHPs) and facilitating their enrollment into QHPs?
If you’re applying for the federal navigator grant and want to be connected with other potential applicants in your state, email us at email@example.com.]]>